BLNK Studios is a photography studio rental space in Daytona Beach, Florida. We are the first and only company to offer professional photography equipment for rent online in the Daytona Beach area. BLNK Studios makes capturing your best moments on camera easy by providing everything you need in one location. Whether it’s a birthday celebration, family reunion, business headshot session or engagement shoot—we have everything you need to create lasting memories!
Who We Are and What We Offer
We’re BLNK Studios and we offer photography studio rentals. Our mission is to help creatives have the tools necessary to reach their full potential. You have come to the right place as a photographer, videographer, or model needing a photo or video studio rental. We have several seamless paper backdrops available for your use that will make your photos look amazing!
We are conveniently located 10 minutes from I-4 and I-95!
Booking Your Professional Studio Rental Is Easy
- Booking your professional studio rental with BLNK is easy and simple. You can book online, or if you have any questions about the space or what we offer, feel free to contact us at any time!
- We are happy to answer all your questions regarding renting a studio space. If you want to view the space before booking an appointment, that's no problem! You can book a View The Space, meet with the staff and see how it feels before choosing a date for your shoot.
Before You Arrive
When you're planning a photoshoot, it's important to remember the following:
- Book in advance! We have limited availability and would hate for you to miss out.
- If you have props or specific items in mind, feel free to bring them along. You can also browse our list of equipment and rotating props online before booking your session so that you know what we're prepared with ahead of time.
- Make sure your camera battery is charged!
What To Expect
- What to Expect When You Book A Studio Rental
- We will send you a confirmation email with all the necessary details before your session! It will also have links to reschedule your session.
- What To Expect When You Arrive at the Studio
When you arrive at the studio (which should be well-marked and easy to find), we'll have everything ready for you to grab and get started— professional lighting equipment, an assortment of chairs and couches, and backdrops.
If you haven't booked a View the Space prior to your first session, no problem! We will give you a quick tour and show you where everything can be found.
We will not set up your lights for you, however, that's up to you, the creative! We can answer questions or provide a little bit of guidance if you have any trouble.
Once you are settled in and ready for your client the studio assistant helping you will disappear into the back office or out the back door. We are always around if you have any questions though!
The Basics of Our Space
The first thing you should know about a photography studio is that it's a clean, professional space.
The second thing you should know is that it's well-lit, because, ya know, photographers are extremely particular about light.
Thirdly: the studio is a great place to take photos, whether you're trying to capture your child in their natural surroundings or staging an elaborate photo shoot with expensive props and sets.
Fourthly: the studio can be used for party rental purposes—that is to say, if one were so inclined as to rent out their own private space for parties (which we've done on occasion).
Fifthly: it works well as an event venue; again, using our own experience as an example here!
About this Studio Rental
When you’re looking for a professional photography studio rental, look no further than BLNK Studios. Located in Daytona Beach, FL, BLNK Studios offers a variety of studio rentals along with props and furniture to create the perfect shoot. Whether you need an hourly or full day rental, BLNK has you covered.
To learn more about what makes this studio so special, we asked some of our previous customers what they had to say:
We are here to help you so don't hesitate to ask questions!
You can also contact us directly through dm, text, carrier pigeon, etc., if you have questions about what we offer or need help with a specific request.
We are here to help you, so don’t hesitate to ask questions! We want your experience with us to be as easy as possible so that you can focus on the important things like photoshopping your abs into a picture of yourself riding a unicorn in front of a rainbow.
Have fun. You get access to every prop and furniture we have. Get creative, and tag us on Instagram @BLNKStudios!
So, you may be wondering: what will I do with my time in a photography studio? The answer is simple. You get access to every prop and furniture we have. Get creative, take selfies, and tag us on Instagram @BLNKStudios! Have some fun with it!
Renting BLNK Studios is super easy!
Renting BLNK Studios is super easy!
- You can rent a studio for as little as $50 an hour or get it for as long as you need.
- You can bring up to twenty people for a photoshoot or host a party up to fourty people.
- There are plenty of food options in the business park, including pizza from nearby Dough Bros and drinks from a local bar, Good Times Sports Bar.
We hope that this article has helped you better understand the process of renting a studio from BLNK Studios. If you have any questions, please let us know! We are here to help you with anything.